I'm still not comfortable with primitive. You might have missed my last
posting, but in it I express the opinion that a group of wrapper classes
that enhance functionality of wrappers that live in java.lang, would more
naturally fit in o.a.c.lang.

Otherwise +1 to the rest of the summary.

Steven Caswell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
a.k.a Mungo Knotwise of Michel Delving