Title: RE: [collections] New Collection

Sorry, my patch went missing. Too big? Anyway here it is gzipped.
Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Oxley, David [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 19, 2003 1:16 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: [collections] New Collection

That's what I meant, cheers.
I found another collection that seems to be a better starting point, org.apache.commons.collections.DoubleOrderedMap. So far I have made a couple of changes to this class:

1. Changed it to use Comparator's if specified rather than natural ordering.
2. Transaction support.
I have attached an initial patch. This is NOT for committing as I haven't finished yet.
I have a few questions:
1. Once I've finished, will the patch be applied (based on what I've already done)?
2. Roughly when is the next release of Commons-Collections?
3. There are no decorators specifically for DoubleOrderedMap. Should I write some?
Cheers,
Dave.