Well, you could argue that Enumeration need to /play/ with collections and
since both are in the java.util package... In any case, it's not that I
/want/ to use Enumerations, it's just that the JRE gives them to you and I
really want a collection instead. So I am looking obviously to [collections]
to help them play nice with each other. It feels like it belongs in [lang]
or [collections] but [collections] feels more at home to me.

Gary