Can you supply us with a tescase that shows us the bahaviour (esp that
you believe it is a bug), since there is too little info in the mail to
test this (we needs the beans / bean. One thing I know is that eg
Bean.betwixt files only supplies beaninfo for Bean.java and not for any
classes embedded in Bean.java.

Mvgr,
Martin

Martin van den Bemt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>