Ok cool.  Thanks for looking into this for me.  (don't worry about it being
late, not a big deal.  I just had to use Castor for the unmarshalling and
Betwixt for the Marshalling - not really the most elegant but it did the
trick temporarily.  It's actually funny, because I tried just switching to
Castor completely, but was unable to do the complex marshalling with it,
however it did manage to handle the unmarshalling well.  ;-)

1) Somehow I got it in my head that the name attribute was optional if the
property attribute was present, and that the property this would cause the
name of the element/attribute to be the default value (based off the
property).

2) Ok.  So what is the best thing to do.  Should I grab a CVS snapshot?  Is
this pretty stable (comparable to the 2/2003 snapshot, and/or alpha 1
release - btw I view those as stable enough to use in prod)?

Thanks,
Mike