I did not take sandbox commits into account, since the sandbox is open to
any jakarta, or indeed, apache commmitter.

I.e., I was treating jakarta-commons-sandbox as a different kind of
repository.

So, so far we're moving Ted and Arun over to the active category.

- Rod <http://radio.weblogs.com/0122027/>