Bill Barker wrote:
"Mark R. Diggory" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
Finally, remove the old cvs project directory from the sandbox:

$rm -Rf /home/cvs/jakarta-commons-sandbox/foo

Please review this process and provide any comments/thoughts, Mark

I would do a cvs delete for the final step (for recovery only), but
otherwise, you've got a +1 from the peanut-gallery.  It's really annoying
that the history for commons-daemon stops at the import point, so I can't
(easily) go back and compare to prior versions when I have a problem with
it.

The downfall in this is that up to that point we've worked hard to migrate all the history that was in this original location to the new location. Doesn't this make saving the original history by cvs deletion now an unnecessary duplication?

-Mark

--
Mark Diggory
Software Developer