Do you suggest removing the HttpClient docs from CVS?

Mike

On Nov 17, 2003, at 10:16 PM, Henri Yandell wrote:

They are however in CVS, so if we do a cvs update it'll change those files.

cvs server: Updating httpclient
M httpclient/applications.html
M httpclient/downloads.html
M httpclient/features.html
M httpclient/index.html
M httpclient/news.html
M httpclient/overview.html
M httpclient/proposal.html
M httpclient/status.html

To fix the Lang url on sites, we need to cvs update a large number of
files. Easy way to do that will be a simply 'cvs update'.

Hen