I've had this happen when I had references to ${basedir} in the project.xml. I think this is supposed to be fixed in maven 1.0-rc1?

Stefan Bodewig wrote:
On Sun, 23 Nov 2003, Henri Yandell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I've gone ahead and done this.

One thing that you have to be aware of is that under some - unknown to
me - circumstances "maven ant" puts strange, absolute (specifc to your
machine) paths into the generated build file.

See <http://gump.covalent.net/log/commons-io.html>

;-)

Maybe dIon can help you out as he's been able to fix it whenever that
has happened in the past.  He may even be able to tell us how to avoid
it, hi dIon 8-)

Stefan