Some tests (/builder/ShortPrefixToStringStyleTest, ArrayUtils.Test) have been been added/modified to require Junit 3.8. I have no problem with this; but we need to modify the dependency in project.xml for the maven build to work in this case. Any objections to this change?

I am seeing the following failure in the builder tests:

Testcase: testNestedBroken took 0.006 sec
FAILED
expected:<0> but was:<3>
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: expected:<0> but was:<3>
at org.apache.commons.lang.enum.EnumTest.testNestedBroken(EnumTest.java:432)

I am using Sun Linux JDK 1.4.2

Phil