I am not monitoring the a-c / j-c debate too specific (just if I want
some destraction from a programming problem) :).
It's not that I don't care about it, just care more about programming
till I drop :).
For a release we absolutely need Robert (at least pending changes, and
current todo's), since he did the last big refactor. I will try to reach
him in private to ask, just in case he is not able to monitor the list
because of lack of time..
I would like to move bugzilla issues out of the way before a release.
Robert probabably should close one, the rest has my attention :).

I will also check to see how good the testcoverage is, since I lost
track of that a long time ago :)

Mvgr,
Martin

On Mon, 2003-12-29 at 15:38, Tim O'Brien wrote:
> Understood.  I'm in the same boat as you.
>
> Let me know if you need any release support.  In the meantime, if you find
> yourself overburdened, let's start delegating.
>
> I'm surprised that we have enough time to talk about all these
> philosophical J-C vs. A-C issues, or even debating author tags when
> something as important as Betwixt sits in an Alpha for so long.
>
> Tim
>

> On 29 Dec 2003, Martin van den Bemt wrote:
>
> > Hi Tim,
> >
> > On my part that almost all my "resources" go to my gui framework xulux
> > on codehaus, my work, my newly acquired family and preparation for my
> > new house. I try to organize a "betwixt" night so now and then, but that
> > is hardly enough time to get a new release out the door.
> > Robert is probably busy (or on a holiday?) and James has moved on to
> > other projects.
> > So currently betwixt is a bit asleep and wakes up so know and then when
> > I can schedule a betwixt night.
> >
> > Mvgr,
> > Martin
> >
> > On Tue, 2003-12-23 at 19:55, Tim O'Brien wrote:
> > > Betwixt is a very useful component, and a number of people would like to
> > > start using it in production systems.
> > >
> > > Could someone give a quick update as to why Betwixt is still at a 1.0
> > > alpha?  and, also provide a timeline for a 1.0 release.
> > >
> > > Tim

Martin van den Bemt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
mvdb.com