Mark R. Diggory wrote:

I think one of the next steps is to get the global Commons project.xml configured so deployments like jar:deploy got to the right location.

<distributionDirectory>/www/www.apache.org/dist/java-repository/${pom.artifactId}/</distributionDirectory>

Mark, I tried that but had no success. Instead, if you put these three lines in your project.properties file (for each component)

maven.repo.central=www.apache.org
maven.repo.central.directory=/www/www.apache.org/dist/java-repository
maven.remote.group=apcvs

You should eb able to run a jar:deploy.