> > For example the "View CVS" and "Download" menus are usefull on the
> > main site but on the DBCP site they aren't. There you have a specific
> >  downloads page:
IMO, the downloads page of a project is additional. This will become more
obvious when we get a different background colour for the project part of
the left nav.

FYI, at present, the incl_nav is used by the majority. In commons, only
launcher, dbcp and pool use the menus.dtd file. (and 5 of the sandbox)

The menus.dtd has one key advantage in that it allows a menu item to be
inserted above the project section. My vote is for a solution that keeps the
entity including simple, especially as the files are duplicated between
commons and sandbox.

Stephen

From: "Mark R. Diggory" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>