Write a custom jakarta-commons-plugin which has a release goal which
incorporates including the commons-build directory would be one option.

Would love to do it, but heavily overcommitted to things atm :(

The personal wossnames I mentioned in private email a few weeks back was
the news that my wife is pregnant :)

Hen