Why do you want to duplicate this common info in each project.xml instead
of using commons-build/project.xml?  Isn't that the purpose of extending
the parent file?

David

<url>http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/${pom.artifactId.substring(8)}/</url>
>   <package>org.apache.commons.${pom.artifactId.substring(8)}</package>
>
>   <organization>
>     <name>The Apache Software Foundation</name>
>     <url>http://jakarta.apache.org</url>
>
> <logo>http://jakarta.apache.org/images/original-jakarta-logo.gif</logo>
>   </organization>
>
>   <licenses>
>     <license>
>         <name>The Apache Software License, Version 2.0</name>
>         <url>/LICENSE.txt</url>
>         <distribution>repo</distribution>
>     </license>
>   </licenses>
>
>   <!-- if a project already had a gumpRepository id, it was used over
> this one -->
>   <gumpRepositoryId>jakarta</gumpRepositoryId>
>
> <issueTrackingUrl>http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/</issueTrackingUrl>
>   <siteAddress>jakarta.apache.org</siteAddress>

<siteDirectory>/www/jakarta.apache.org/commons/${pom.artifactId.substring(8)}/</siteDirectory>

<distributionDirectory>/www/jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-commons/${pom.artifactId.substring(8)}/</distributionDirectory>

>   <repository>

<connection>scm:cvs:pserver:[EMAIL
PROTECTED]:/home/cvspublic:jakarta-commons/${pom.artifactId.substring(8)}</connection>

<url>http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-commons/${pom.artifactId.substring(8)}/</url>

<archive>http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/[EMAIL PROTECTED]</archive>