I DID check in the changes, yesterday for
jakarta-site2/docs/site/news/news-2004-1stHalf.html revision 1.27 and
jakarta-site2/xdocs/site/news/news-2004-1stHalf.xml revision 1.22

But my changes to
jakarta-site2/xdocs/site/news/index.xml somehow failed to be checked in
I have checked them in now.

So now everything looks right for me locally.

If Ted or someone else would update the site from daedalus now, I believe that
all will be well.

Also, in the confusion, I checked in some changes to the html files for some
of these pages.  I gather I should not have done that but I think the only
problem that will have caused is that I wasted my time, as the build process
will overwrite my changes from xml.

Sorry for any confusion I have caused.