Henri Yandell wrote:

One thing I'd like to add to combo is to pull the tags and module names
out of the build.xml [or in my case my copied core.xml] and have them in a
.properties file.

Would save much effort. Will do it if I get around to it.

Have at it, whenever you're ready.

Of course, you can do the tags already by putting them in a build.properties file in the top-level build directory of "combo". Doing the modules conditionally is something that would be slick -- I suspect the best would be to have the default by "include all released jakarta-commons packages" and be able to individually turn off ones you don't need.

Hen

Craig