> > P.s. I see one problem. getGeneratedKeys() method is part of JDBC 3.0.
> > Perhaps, it may be issue.
>
> That's exactly why DbUtils doesn't support it yet.  I'd be interested in
> any solutions you come up with.
>
> David

I've done this for my project by subclassing the original QueryRunner. There are
insert methods in this new class, these are similar to query and update. The insert
methods return ResultSet containing the generated keys.

I think it would be a good solution to include a similar class in the package (JDBC3.0
-> QueryRunner3 ?). If you don't want to use JDBC 3.0, you could still use the
original QueryRunner.

petike