There is a class called Rendezvous in Mr. Lea's code.  I assumed that's what
you're attempting.

-----Original Message-----
From: Oliver Zeigermann [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2004 10:52 AM
To: Jakarta Commons Developers List
Subject: Re: [testutils] Is there any commons area for generic test code?

I suppose you refer to CyclicBarrier, right? Actually, RendezvousBarrier
is heaviliy "inspired" by this one, but addionally allows to increase
the barries without the current thread being forced to wait for the
others. Maybe it would have been possible to use the one from Douge Lea
anyway, but is it worth including the whole package?

Cheers,
Oliver