Hi,

I wanted to look into using VFS in a project.  I downloaded it and tried out
the unit tests.  I am getting quite a few unit test failures, revolving
around the fact that I am missing test.hostname and test.path.

In order to run the unittests (specifially for the http provider) what kind
of http website do I need?  I believe it is a readonly provider, right?  I
tried doing this:

test.hostname=www.ibiblio.org
test.path=/maven

But now it fails on not finding a directory www.ibiblio.rog/maven/read-data.
Is it possible to a) Stick up docs on how to build and run the unit tests w/
what exteranal dependencies there are.  b) change the unit tests so that if
we are donig a readonly test, we could maybe point to files or something
that are on a public website, like maybe the VFS website?

Eric