--- Don Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I moved the chain cvs from sandbox to commons proper (long story) and
> have
> updated the build and doc files such that the website builds and is
> ready
> for deployment.  I have not modified the site source for the jakarta
> website pending deployment of the new chain site.
>
> Should I manually deploy the website and if so, what does this involve?

I don't know of any other way than manual.  I just log into cvs.apache.org
and navigate to /www/jakarta.apache.org/commons/chain (not sure if that's
exactly the right path), tar up the existing site, untar the new site into
that directory and you're done.  If anything goes wrong I just untar the
old version.  The site is built with 'maven clean site'.

Hope that helps,
David