Looking at the site rather than the source. Would be nice if javadoc was a
link rather than hidden down in the Project Reports.

CLI2Converter confuses me. Firstly, is it still needed? Secondly, why does
it have return types of type:

org.apache.commons.cli2.Group

Would have thought you'd have had compile problems.

Something I've had on my todo for a couple of weeks is to javadoc
PatternOptionBuilder. Will work on that tonight and commit it.

Otherwise, +1.

Hen