Trouble with this is that developers may start binding into, possibly wrong, entry-points to embed jelly that may go away in 1.1.
Maybe a much more moderate proposal than jelly-api.jar, e.g., one or two classes that encompass most common usages and are recommended officially would do the trick and avoid this ?

paul