Eric Pugh wrote:
Well..  I started on the bind/rebind stuff.  and am having a really hard
time of it...

I can bind a property like this "newprop" just fine..  However, a property
like "my.newprop" fails..  I think I need to crawl the tree and find the
correct context and then set that...  argh..

That's most likely the solution, and using Context.createSubcontext() if necessary.

I don't just want to save in a temporary storage because I want to be able
to persist via JNDI configuration changes.

I agree, a full JNDI implementation would be better.

Good luck :)

Emmanuel Bourg