Should these test cases work (after editing the EmailConfig test class)?

I had most of them working yesterday enough to mail me the test mails,
but today i cant get them doing anything. I have an smtp service
running locally, but is this being done by this dumpster thing now?

Anything you could do to help be get these cases working would be
great. All of them are related to the Test classes themselves not the
actual code they are testing. Once I have a clearer idea what could be
up i'll be able to enter a bug report, but i don't even have that
amount of clarity yet.

Mark