In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Vic Cekvenich writes:
>to the people of thinking of releaseing email:
>
>I think a lot more work is in net's smtp package such as simple emailer.
>So, maybe build on that,that is a superset.

I didn't notice the original message this was in reply to, but I thought
commons email was an API to make it easy to use JavaMail.  I don't think
the commons net smtp package has much to offer commons email unless I'm
missing something.  The commons net smtp package is geared toward
programmatically executing the client side of the SMTP protocol and does
not concern itself with the modeling/assembly/manipulation of email
messages.

daniel