it was pulled from the repository for licensing reasons.

are you sure it isn't jellydoc?

this was "corrected" in maven by adding:

maven.jar.javadoc=${java.home}/lib/tools.jar

- Brett

Paul Libbrecht wrote:

Le 1 nov. 04, à 07:01, Dion Gillard a écrit :

i'm having some problems running site:generate (from the jelly build).

1. does anyone know if this is working at the moment?
2. some of these problems also seem to occur when running the
site:generate from within the tag libraries. is this a issue that just
i'm having or is it expected that some tab libraries need fixing?

Running site is never real easy in Jelly since it runs site on every taglib.
In particular, it involves all "non-downloadable" dependencies (in several taglibs) to have been installed...

I came, however, across a very weird maven error, namely, at time of running maven-javadoc-plugin:register, it complains not to be able to find the dependency javadoc-1.3.jar...

Now, I have this file in another repository copy but that doesn't taste like something portable and seems more of a maven bug.
Any clue ?

thanks

paul