Hello

I'm the head of the open source project jptools. jptools contains  several
frameworks like logging, parsing... (see  http://jptools.sourceforge.net)

I wrote a JPToolsLogger which is compatible with the commons api. In  this
mail the JPToolsLogger.java source is attached. I couldn't send  you the
newest jptools.jar because the apache mail server doesn't  allow this kind
of attachments but the version is available on the sourceforge address.

Cheers Patrick

--
Geschenkt: 3 Monate GMX ProMail + 3 Top-Spielfilme auf DVD
++ Jetzt kostenlos testen http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail ++