[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi,

I've built a module for managing files on Novell's Netware filesystem (version 6 or higher).
I'm using it myself and it's working with the latest version of VFS.

Hi Tomas, thank you for contributing your code, this looks like an interesting addition.

The module depends on njclv2.jar which can be downloaded from: http://developer.novell.com/ndk/njcl.htm

What is the license for njclv2.jar ?

Since it seems like I can't send the files as .zip I guess it's ok to send them one by one.

An alternative is to open a bugzilla entry and attach your classes to the bug.

Emmanuel Bourg