On 18 Nov 2004, at 11:39, Eric Pugh wrote:

Alright.. This thread has somewhat gotton away from me. Since Dumbster is
now licensed as ASL (despite the website being out of date), can we move to
a conclusion on this thread?

If we consider that [email] hasn't materially changed, and therefore a new
vote isn't required, then I currently tally:

+1 Eric Pugh
+1 Matthias Wessendorf
+1 Yoav Shapira

Robert, you raised the original lgpl issue which I hope is now sorted out.
While you didn't specifically put a -1 down, I think it was implied. Would
you be willing to change that to something else?

i'm now +1 to promotion (and like henri -1 to release until all the loose ends concerning the dumbster license)

i would like to see a note added to the web site recommending the latest (ASF licensed) dumbster. i'd also like to see a new version of dumbster (with an ASL license) uploaded to the maven java repository and the project.xml updated to reflect that.

- robert