The IDEAL situation would be to convert Jakarta Commons to SVN.  Can we
PLEASE consider doing so?

A lot of projects, including the HTTP Server project, have been migrating,
as can be seen from http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs. Jakarta and XML are
definitely the laggards now.

--- Noel

+1

If the svn repository is stable, maybe its time. I agree with this idea because Jakarta Commons is "managed" as a "Project". It would be bad to have "part here" and "part there". All of the commons should go to svn at one time. Ideally, I think Apache's move to svn should have been as a whole in the first place, the whole tree should have been migrated in one move. Maybe, all Jakarta should be migrated at one time?

-Mark

--
Mark Diggory
Software Developer