Dion Gillard wrote:

It's a really long list. I'd be happier if it was in one place only.

Or did you have some way of summarising it or shortening it?

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 19:31:26 -0500, Hans Gilde
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I like it. Could the list of tags also appear on the overview page?

-----Original Message-----
From: Dion Gillard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2004 6:54 PM
To: dan tran; Jakarta Commons Developers List
Subject: [jelly] documentation on all tags

Ok, the plan is to add a new collapsed menu item to the jelly home
page called "Tag Reference" which will contain all the tags as items
underneath it.

For each tag, there will be a page similar to the ant task page with:
- description
- attributes
- nested elements (if needed)
- examples.

Have a look at:

http://www.apache.org/~dion/jelly/ and in particular click on 'Tag
Reference' and see the first three entries (  ant:ant,
ant:fileScanner, ant:setProperty ) and let me know about the format
and content.

Thanks in advance to all who provide input.