I haven't been able to edit the page, but commons-configuration 1.0 has been released on Oct 11th.

Emmanuel Bourg

Henri Yandell wrote:
New style with the board report is that any subproject that has an
event, needs to add a subproject report. I'm treating each commons
component as its own reportable entity for this.

The only events I have so far are releases and changes of position (ie
commons promotion). Betwixt and Resources have both added notes, but
the following still need to add their sections:

Chain (promoted from Sandbox to Proper) Email (promoted from Sandbox to Proper)
HttpClient (release happened)

The wiki page for developing the report is:

http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta/JakartaBoardReport_2dDecember2004

Thanks,

Hen