So the collections way to handle this issue if to move all classes to a new
subpackage and leave the old ones where they've been before.
To be honest: Is this not very close to my proposal?
Something like:
org.apache.commons.component.version1...
org.apache.commons.component.version2...
I would prefer to find a common way to handle this. I think it would not be
the best solution if every component is dealing with this issue in its own
way.
Cheers,
Daniel