Hi Henning,

I replied to this on jakarta general the other day.

A major nit that I have to pick is the growing number of project
building with maven and the inability of _many_ maven plugins like the
changelog, dev or file activity lists to _use_ subversion. This is

many = 4. the 3 you listed, plus SCM.
the 3 you listed work on linux, and there is a patch for windows that I am about to test and commit.

I'm working on SCM, but commons does not at present use this anyway.

gump and cruisecontrol, to the extent they use it, already work with subversion.

If you find any other limitations, please let me know.

Cheers,
Brett