Brett Porter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>Hi Henning,

Hi Brett,

>>A major nit that I have to pick is the growing number of project
>>building with maven and the inability of _many_ maven plugins like the
>>changelog, dev or file activity lists to _use_ subversion. This is
>>

>many = 4. the 3 you listed, plus SCM.
>the 3 you listed work on linux, and there is a patch for windows that I
>am about to test and commit.

Are these the versions released with 1.0.2? Also I feel uncomfortable
with "works on one platform but not on another".

Also, some plugins (quick grep; e.g.  release) depend on SCM to do the
right thing. A non-working release plugin is a no-go IMHO.

>I'm working on SCM, but commons does not at present use this anyway.

How many commons components use maven for releasing?

        Regards
                Henning

[EMAIL PROTECTED]        +49 9131 50 654 0   http://www.intermeta.de/

What is more important to you...