Hi Brian!

Sorry for the long delay. I was in an delivery period and therefore out of time.

After the next week I should have more time again.

I am not sure we should implement a "poor-man's transaction" if we could have more ([transaction] ) for free.
Hmmm, I would like to have a depper look on this, remind, if [transaction] fits our needs, we might have locking too.

Please let us delay this decision for a while, before we do the hard work I would like to see myself that [transaction] is really overkill.

Thanks!
---
Mario