I'm sorry, I didn't mean for my post to sound angry, and I'm sorry if anyone took offense. I was just asking :)

Ceki, thanks for that link. You have many excellent points, and I may migrate my projects away from commons-logging.

Matt

Vic wrote:
Matt Sgarlata wrote:

You've spent a lot of time discussing commons-logging on this list, while at the same time supporting development of UGLI. Which component is your favorite? How come you're working on 2?

Simmer down now. Lets act intelligent. Many people work on many things and share code across projects… it’s a friendly license.

Look at Struts, it has JSF subprojects under it, or lets play how many duplicate projects we can name under ASF. It’s all good. Much duplication in Apache, all of it good.

Choice = = good. What was that platform where they have the ONE true way?

..V