Hi Robert,

Sorry to drop off the face of the earth -- my wife and
I had a baby last month :) so .....

I'll have some time on Sunday and would be happy to
help out with documentation if you'd like.  Assuming
you plan to format the Release Notes similarly to the
1.0.4 release, I can draft a couple paragraphs re: the
change to LogFactory and the addition of
WeakHashtable.  I was also thinking a note in the user
guide similar to the class javadoc in WeakHashtable
might be useful.  Or anything else you think
appropriate.

Best,
Brian

--- robert burrell donkin