Oliver, I sent one proposal too (another class diagram, with a macro vision
of my suggestions).

The idea behind my suggestion is write one mediator (ConfigManager) to
retain one specific configuration (I can have many threads running with
diferent configurations) and put one service locator in MessageManager.

Each message (LocalizedText, LocalizedMessage, etc) comunicates with
MessageManager through your configuration.

I write a lot of code to test this ideas and to be more confident with this
project, but now I stuck, this project is not mine and I need to take easy
with ideas 8(

You wanna see this class diagram? I'm boring you?

Sorry

Woody