On Fri, 2005-02-04 at 10:45 -0700, Wendy Smoak wrote:
> (oops, wrong button)
> > Not sure if it's been discussed already, but I'm very much in favor of
> this
> > (from the Wiki):
>
> '  It would be nice for SetProperties and SetNestedProperties rules to
> automatically map xml attributes and element names like "foo-bar" to bean
> properties of form "fooBar".  '
>
> It's actually listed as a possible enhancement for 1.7, but wherever it ends
> up, it will be appreciated.  (Assuming it isn't there already and I missed
> it...)

Thanks for the feedback Wendy. I added that "to-do" item, so I'm sure it
will get added eventually :-).

If you feel like having a go at this yourself, I would be very happy to
see a patch. Otherwise, it is lower on my priority list than getting the
basic digester2 structure sorted so may be quite a while away from being
implemented.

Regards,

Simon