On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 16:08:07 -0600, B. K. Oxley (binkley)
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Henri Yandell wrote:
> > Meant to send them an email yesterday to ask how they wanted to handle
> > licences.
> >
> > ie) could we just organise an ASF licence, would it be per person etc.
>
> I am not a committer for ASF.  Would this still apply to me?

Probably not.

Seems like a bit of an anomaly.

I imagined it would be rare for somebody to pass Jetbrains' rule of:
"Some evidence of your engagement in the project" and want to use an
IDE for that project and not be either a committer, or making a lot of
contributions/patches and heading towards a committer vote.

I may be over-simplifying things.

Hen