that's probably a good idea, though as I understand it they are synonymous.

- Brett

Niall Pemberton wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brett Porter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Yep, it does, but you can use auto-props in your subversion
configuration (some defaults for svn:eol-style are in the
version-control document: http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html).

I have this:
*.java = svn:eol-style=native;svn:keywords="Author Date Id Revision"

I configured auto-props when Struts moved to Subversion, but in the struts conversion all the .java files were changed from using $Revision$ to $Rev$ and my auto-props is configured as follows....

*.java = svn:eol-style=native;svn:keywords=date author id rev

I just went through changing Commons Validator from $Revision$ to $Rev$ -
does that mean I need to change them back? Shouldn't the keywords be
consistent accross all Apache Subversion?

Niall