Hello Rami!

Thanks for collection all this informations, this is very usefull and I will try my best to implement it in VFS.

Therefore encode the file path to URL in vfs. It's not hard and
it is the only way.

Currently VFS tries to decode as soon as possible - and yes, I think thats wrong.
I think (no decision has made now) I will change this to decode only if its needet e.g. if the real physical access will be made - and then only if the underlaying library requires it e.g. ftp or http might work with the encoded uris even better.

Sounds like a long night today :-)

Why can't you ?-)

Rami .... 12 points.

---