I added a build.xml generated from "maven ant", but the unit tests
fail (see my commit message for build.xml) which causes the "ant clean
dist" command to fail as well.  If the unit tests are made to work, I
can start uploading nightly builds for you, which will appear in:

  http://cvs.apache.org/builds/jakarta-commons/nightly/commons-benchmark/

Craig