Hans Gilde wrote:

Paul, this looks just like the leak that's been fixed. It's all the stuff
getting stuck in the ThreadLocal.

Augustin, have you tried this with the latest build of Jelly?

Hans

Hans

No, it isn´t the ThreadLocal thing, that was another problem I got fixed as a patch to
beta4 (which was the one used in my app) in December just removing the use of ThreadLocal and
tag caching, but few days lather Paul provided a patch. to the latest build, with caching.

The program I sent was generating too many objs because of the recompilation of the script.
So It was a false alarm. Sorry. Althought I think I should release the objects anyway.

I´m currently investigating the issue with the latest from svn. I´ll keep you informed.

Agustin