Hello,

I was looking for a generics-capable version of commons-collections, however everything I could find were to small threads on the mailing list.

Instead of complaining I decided to work on it myself.

The first thing I did was creating a generics-version of the various interfaces provided by commons-collections.

Now I'm seeking your advice: where should I put the changed source files, as some discussion is sorely needed?

Regards,

Thomas