From: Henri Yandell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, April 10, 2005 5:54 PM
To: Jakarta Commons Developers List
Subject: [lang] VOTE 2.1 release

Proposing a vote to go ahead and release Commons Lang 2.1.

The release will pretty much match the release-candidate that is in:
http://www.apache.org/~bayard/commons-lang-2.1/

Stephen's recent defaultIfEmpty method will be included in the release.

If the vote is successful, I'll target spending next weekend
performing the release (unless anyone wants to volunteer).

[ ] +1
[ ] -1

Hen