On 4/17/05, Henri Yandell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 4/17/05, Steven Caswell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I think I figured out how to get clover to work by making the following
> > adjustments:
> >
> > In project.xml, make sure the following properties are set:
> > maven.jar.override=on
> > maven.jar.clover=1.3.2
> > maven.clover.license=clover.license
>
> Yep. I think the 1.3.2 bit broke in the latest Maven, but maybe not.
>
> > Copy the clover.license file from the committers svn repository to the
> base
> > directory.
>
> Unsure if this is necessary.
>
> > Also copy the clover.license file from the commiters svn repository to
> > .maven/repository/clover/licenses/clover-1.3.2.license
> > (apparently the 1.3.2 comes from the maven.jar.clover setting)
>
> Ah. I'd historically just put it in without the 1.3.2; maybe that's
> the change that broke things for me. I put it in next to the jar file
> in the repository.
>
> > I'm not sure I understand why I don't need to copy over clover.jar from
> > committers svn, but I apparently don't need it.
>
> It's the same as the clover-1.3.2.jar that is uploaded to
> ibiblio.org<http://ibiblio.org>
> and being downloaded by the override.
>
> Thanks for doing this,
>
> Hen

I haven't gone through the plugin script, but there is something in the
script that looks for the maven.clover.license.path property, and it gave me
an exception when this property wasn't set. I had to set the property to
point to the clover.license, and I had to copy it to the licenses directory.
There may be some simpler combination, but I didn't take the time to try to
figure it out. This combination worked and I was just happy for that :)

My pleasure to work on this. I haven't been very active lately and this is
something simple enough that I can contribute.

--
Steven Caswell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Take back the web - http://www.mozilla.org