we are now three :)

by the ancient apache rule of three, that should be enough to create a
release. so, i don't see why we can't actually do a full release by the
book.

all that's needed is for myself, rory and dims to commit our names to
the appropriate discovery file. then elect a release manager, roll an RC
followed by a VOTE and a full release.

if rory's happy to roll the release, that's great. i've done a load so
i'd be happy to help if needed. (i would also be willing to act as
release manager if rory would prefer it that way, providing rory and
dims sign up :)

- robert